If you think you have been exposed, it is important to closely monitor for symptoms. Most mild
cases of COVID-19 resolve within 2 weeks without treatment. Seek medical attention immediately if
you develop severe symptoms, especially if you experience any of the following:
- Trouble breathing
- Continuous pain or pressure in your chest
- Feeling confused or difficulty waking up
- Blue-colored lips or face
If you seek medical attention, be sure to call ahead before visiting the facility. This will help the
facility keep other people from possibly getting infected or exposed.
- Tell any healthcare provider that you may have COVID-19.
- Put on a facemask before you enter any healthcare facility.